Whether it’s front of house with customers, in the kitchen preparing food, or after hours cleaning for the day, restaurants are extremely busy and varied businesses, which means they come with many risks to think about.  Our team of specialists have worked with hospitality risks for many years, and have access to a large panel of insurers which means they are able to provide competitive prices along with their expertise.  

Cover Can Include: 

Buildings Contents and Stock:   

Buildings & Contents insurance protects your business in the event of damage by a range of perils including fire, flood, theft, burst pipes or storms.

 Public Liability: 

Public liability insurance protects you if a member of the public suffers an injury or if any of their property is damaged because of your business. It will cover legal costs and any compensation claims if your business is found to be at fault.  

 Employers’ Liability: 

Whether your staff are full or part time, permanent, temporary or voluntary, you are legally obliged to have in place employers’ liability insurance, which protects employees if they sustain an injury or illness as a result of their work for you. This cover is a legal requirement if you employ one or more people. 

Loss of premises license: 

A premises licence is a permanent licence granted for a specific location, that authorises the holder to sell alcohol. As a business that benefits from an alcohol licence, the council could revoke this due to circumstances beyond your control, for example, crime and disorder. Loss of Premises Licence cover can provide assistance in defending a decision to remove or revoke your licence and cover the loss in depreciation in the value of your building should it lose its licence.

Available Extensions:  

  • Legal expenses:

    Legal expenses can protect the business against the cost of taking legal action should a number of situations arise. These include, employment disputes, contract disputes, property disputes, criminal prosecution defence, health and safety prosecution.

  • Terrorism:

    The need for insuring against acts of terrorism is more prevalent than ever with the UK on a Severe level of threat for the majority of the past 12 years. Cover can include loss of income as well as the physical damage to property and contents. Policies we provide can cover acts of sabotage as well as lone wolf style attacks.   

  • Cover can include:

    Cover can include:

    • Acts of sabotage  
    • Acts of terrorism 
    • Denial of access  
    • Damage to your building  
    • Loss of earnings  
    • Utilities due to terrorist attack  
  • D&O:

    Directors & Officers Liability offers financial protection for company managers for claims emanating from decisions and actions they make including breach of trust, breach of duty or wrongful trading. We have limits starting at £100,000 anyone claim.  

  • Inspection:

    Most plant and machinery requires regular inspection to ensure that it complies with the appropriate legislation, for example a passenger lift requires an inspection every 6 months. Cover includes sudden and unforeseen damage. 

Request a call back

By ticking this box you agree to receive correspondence emails and telephone calls from Tasker Insurance Brokers.
Privacy Policy
meet the team
Mike Hilder
Account Director
Maisie Everett
Account Executive