Mistakes are a part of daily life, but in business they can be the difference between being a success, and closing the doors one last time. Whether you are providing advice or design work for a fee, Professional Indemnity protects you against claims for financial loss suffered by your clients as a result of negligent or wrongful advice or defective design or specifications including loss arising from errors or omissions and breaches of professional duty or conduct.
Cover can include:
- Professional negligence or breach of duty of care
- Unintentional copyright infringement
- Unintentional breach of confidentiality
- Defamation or Libel
- Loss of Documents or Data
- Collateral Warranties as an extension to a Design and Construct policy for the Construction industry
Limits of Indemnity range from £50,000 to £10,000,000 and cover can be provided for most occupations and professions.