Tasker Pro Publican

Pro Publican has been providing insurance to the licensed trade since 1999.  We understand the importance of talking to the right person with the knowledge and experience to get you the best policy for your insurance. We don’t believe in call centres and so have a dedicated team at hand to help you with all enquiries. We pride ourselves on the service that we provide and the relationships that we have built, and are the preferred insurance provider for Greene King, Thwaites and S.A. Brains. 

We can also help you with any difficulties you have experienced whether related to claims, activities you arrange or your personal/trading history. 

A pub policy can include: 

Buildings including Accidental Damage  

We can arrange cover for all types of pubs including listed buildings and thatched premises. 


This section covers damage caused to:

  • Wet and Dry Stock,  
  • Fixtures and Fittings,  
  • Electronic Business Equipment, and  
  • Sound and Lighting Equipment 

 Public and Products Liability: 

This section of your policy provides financial protection in the event that someone makes a claim against you for damage or injury caused by your negligence. Equally, you may end up facing legal action if someone becomes ill from food or drink served at your pub.  


Employers’ Liability:  

Whether staff are full or part time, permanent, temporary or voluntary, you are legally obliged to take out employers’ liability insurance, which protects your employees if they are injured at work. 

Business Interruption:

If your business is interrupted, for instance by fire or flood damage, your policy will cover you for loss of earnings until repairs or rebuilding has been completed and your takings are back to pre-loss levels. 

Loss of Licence:

If you find yourself unfairly losing you premises license, your insurance will cover you for the reduction in value of your business. 


Having large amounts of money in your premises and taking your earnings to the bank exposes you to the risk of having it stolen. This extension provides cover for loss of money by robbery or theft and can include Personal Accident Assault cover for you or your employees. 

Available Extensions: 

  • Loss Recovery Insurance

    In the event of a claim the insurance company will send a Loss Adjuster to ensure that the damage is correctly assessed. We understand that your time is valuable and sometimes you need the process to be quicker. Loss Recovery Insurance provides you with your own independent Loss Adjuster who will be dedicated specifically to your claim and help the process move along much faster. Prices for this cover start at £40.  

  • Legal Expenses

    If someone takes legal action against you or your company, Legal Expenses insurance will support you with the cost of going to court. If you are a sole trader this cover protects the landlord, if you are a limited company then yourself, your staff and the company are protected provided you follow the procedures set out in the policy.

  • Domestic Contents

    If you live above the premises you can add cover for Domestic Contents to your pub policy, which saves you having to arrange separate cover. 

  • Personal Accident

    Having to stop trading as a result of an accident can result in losing a lot of money. Personal Accident insurance provides the Landlord with peace of mind that in the event that you are unable to work, you won’t lose out financially. 

    Other extensions of cover are available. 

    Please contact your ProPublican team and they will be happy to help you identify what level of cover you need.  

Request a call back

By ticking this box you agree to receive correspondence emails and telephone calls from Tasker Insurance Brokers.
Privacy Policy
meet the team
Jessica Hastings
Account Handler
Liz Thomas
Commercial Account Handler
Olivia Moores
Account Handler
Charlie Brown
New Business Sales Consultant
Jason Doolan
Account Handler